Your best orientation to the capital of Bavaria
On this introductory tour we cover the highlights of the historic heart of Munich and discover some facts that your guide book would have overlooked.
We visit the following must-not-miss sites:
- The Frauenkirche
- Marienplatz and Mariensäule
- The Old Town Hall
- The New Town Hall and world famous Glockenspiel
- The Hofbräuhaus am Platzl
- Max-Joseph Platz and the National Opera House
- The Residenz
- The Feldherrnhalle
In addition you will also learn about:
- Just why beer and pretzels are so important here
- Traditional food, dress and customs
- The origins of the Oktoberfest Hitler, the Nazi’s and WW2
And much more besides.